NARUTO:
-"I'm gonna bring Sasuke back, the girl I like told me so"
- Never mind that Sasuke doesn't want to come back. Ignore friend's desires and invalidate his decisions.
- Never offer your friend help with his revenge because that would be so evil (but go revenge Jiraiya)
SASUKE:
- See brother kill all your family, be put in school and slowly see that nobody in your village gives a fuck about finding the responsible of the crime.
- Be called an emo for decades for wanting justice for an affront, both in konoha and IRL forums, get your anger downplayed by Kakashi and your peers. Be called a braggart when you decide to get strong to act yourself on it.
-When you decide to train with Orochimaru everybody loses their minds.
ITACHI:
- So in order to get possible peace for a time in this village I just have to genocide everybody I love including innocents, and some far cousins. What can go wrong?
- Fails to do the mission anyways by leaving his brother alive because after killing his parents you suddently discovers that he loves him a lot. Loves him so much that he decides to pile up psychological torture on him from now on to ensure his life is long and miserable, then tries to trick him into killing his best friend Naruto for the lols.
- Somehow remembered as a tragic, sacrificed figure and a super intelligent ninja.
ROCK LEE:
- "kerosene can't melt steel beams"



No comments:
Post a Comment